- Computer and internet.
- No primer programming experience needed for this course.
Data science is all about understanding data, analyzing it, and presenting it in a way that is easy to understand. With Python, data analysis and visualization become easy, and with the Numpy and Pandas libraries, you can manipulate data to achieve any desired action. In this course, you will learn how to use Python to analyze data, manipulate data, and visualize data with Numpy and Pandas libraries.
In this comprehensive course, we’ll cover everything from Python programming basics to advanced topics in data analysis and visualization. You’ll learn how to install Python, use Python IDEs like IDLE and Anaconda, and master Python data types, operators, functions, modules, and file handling. With Numpy and Pandas libraries, you’ll be able to manipulate data and visualize data to make it more understandable.
With step-by-step examples, quizzes, and real-world projects, you’ll be able to master Python programming and become a data science expert.
What you will learn in this course?
– Understand the basics of Python programming, including installation and IDEs.
– Master Python data types, operators, functions, modules, and file handling.
– Learn how to use Numpy and Pandas libraries to manipulate data and visualize data.
– Explore advanced topics in data analysis and visualization with Python.
– Practice with quizzes and real-world projects to become a data science expert.
Python is a powerful, elegant, and easy-to-learn programming language that is widely used in data science. With our comprehensive curriculum and hands-on exercises, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a Python Programming expert.
Join us today and start your journey to mastering Python for Data Science with Numpy and Pandas Libraries!
Who this course is for:
- Are you want to learn more about Python Numpy library Methods & Functions?
- Are you want to learn more about Data Analysis using Python Pandas library?
- Are you want to learn more about Pandas + Numpy?