- You should have knowledge of PHP and PDO and MySQL
- You should have a basic understanding of Bootstrap
Do you want to build an Amazing cool project? Do you want to build up your CV? Did you learn a bunch of tools like (PHP, MySQL, and Bootstrap) and you want to train your skills?? This course should be perfect for you. In this course, you are going to apply what you have learned all at once. We are going to go through the most common concepts of web development practices and parts. we are going to look at things like the log-in and registration system, the posts crud and category system, how to process images, how to upload and update them, and all that cool stuff and that’s for the user-end.
For the admin-end, we are going to log in the admins and create them. how to create and perfect the whole category system, and how to take control of the posting process inside the blog. And you are going to be introduced to some other concepts and ideas like password hashing, validation, complex queries like (joins) and sessions, and whole a lot more. So if you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity and if you want to get ahead with your career as developer, go now and get the course. See you inside
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who learned PHP and MySQL and want to apply what they learned
- Anybody who learned Bootstrap and PDO and want to train and test their abilities
- Anybody who wants to build up their CV with a big project to get a job