- A computer with Adobe illustrator tool
- Desire to learn
Learn an easy and powerful way to design flat vector icons using shapes like triangles, rectangles, and ellipses.
This is a step by step guide that help you to design icons in a short time.
What will you learn?
- Navigate through Adobe illustrator and be familiar with the interface and all essential tools.
- Design technique to use shapes and adjust them to make awesome icons
- Make designs sharp by adding colors and adjusting the size of the design
- Create different flat vector icons using shapes.
What do you need to start the class?
This is a beginner-friendly course and only you need a computer and Adobe illustrator tool. Most importantly you should have the desire to learn how to design flat vector icons.
You don’t need previous experience with adobe illustrator. I’ll introduce you to the adobe illustrator interface and show you the most important tools of illustrator.
We use really simple design techniques to make flat vector icons in a short time period.
I am Gihan Akalanka and I am a freelance web designer. I will guild you through the step-by-step process of designing vector icons using Adobe illustrator.
By the end of this course,
You’ll have a complete understanding of designing flat vector icons using shapes with Adobe illustrator.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Adobe illustrator
- Vector design beginner