- Basic computer knowledge and understand English language
Are you looking to learn Canva for Graphics Design?
This course is packed full of exciting, valuable lessons that teach you exactly how to create beautiful graphics that will help turn your online presence into something truly remarkable. It’s taught using follow-along videos where I’ll be sharing my screen, so you can create your own projects at your own pace as you watch! Plus, I’ll provide you with my custom, downloadable, mobile-friendly templates to ensure that each graphic you create is going to look fabulous on mobile too.
We will be using the Pro (Paid) version of Canva for this udemy course but I will also be showing you how to get around some of the premium features for those of you who will be using the free plan of Canva by using some clever hacks and external helpful tools.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to make your own:
- Canva graphics to use anywhere online and offline for print
- Instagram inspirational quote graphics, multi-post carousel images
- Easy Instagram reels
- Sharable GIFs and meme posts
- Facebook banners for your business
- YouTube channel banners, video thumbnails, animated end screens and intro videos
- Business materials including eBooks, presentations, mockups and business cards
- Simple websites for yourself or clients
- Animated email signatures
- and so much more.
I hope you’re as excited as I am and I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- anyone who creates graphics