- Zero “0” Experience Required
- You will need Filmora 9 (Free version is OK). Filmora 8 is completely different.
- Complete Beginners Welcome!
- Software: Wondershare Filmora 9 or 9.x
- Required A Windows Or Mac Computer
- The Most Important Is Passion & Enthusiasm
Who Is This For?
This course was made for YouTubers, filmmakers, Vloggers, professional video editors, who want to edit for others like freelance. Content creators for YouTube and social media often want a simplified workflow, and Filmora certainly provides that kind of editing experience. But does that mean it’s something experienced editors should ignore? Not necessarily. Filmora9 does not have the features of professional software like Premiere, Final Cut, Media Composer, or Resolve. But if you are cutting a short film or documentary and have a limited budget it can get the job done.
Filmora’s timeline can handle up to 100 layers, so this isn’t exactly iMovie. Any editing program is going to have basic editing and transform controls, but Filmora9 also has basic compositing and audio tools. The program also features full 4K support (both UHD and DCI 4K). I found this pleasantly surprising since free versions of professional applications often are restricted to HD projects. Here are a few other features worth mentioning:
As you might expect the supported recording formats are quite limited. You won’t be editing RED footage with Filmora, of course. If you’re using a DSLR or mirrorless camera then you shouldn’t have to worry about supported codecs. Filmora9 does not support ProRes as a recording format, but it is listed as a supported export format. Here’s a list of all the supported recording and export formats, as well as system requirements.
Who this course is for:
- video editors
- beginner video editor
- Video Inside Text
- You are a video creator or want to be and you need to get up to speed quickly & easily.
- You upgraded from Filmora 8 and found out that Filmora 9 is completely different. (Better too:)
- You are either a complete beginner to video making or new to Filmora 9.
- You are upgrading from a basic editor, like Window Movie Maker or iMovie.