- Basic knowledge with Flutter widgets is required
This course covers making a functional app for Android in portrait mode. Moreover, it also covers how to integrate the Rest API in a Flutter application.
The course mostly focuses on the REST API integration in Flutter
- Basic knowledge in programming to get started
- Basic knowledge of Flutter and good knowledge is recommended
How this course can be of help:
- Gaining more knowledge in Flutter and Rest API integration
- HTTP requests
- JSON serialization
- On scroll Pagination
- Error Handling
- Clean and Clear design
What’s in the course:
- Complex UI has done simply
- Simple Provider State management
- Clean code and avoid Boilerplate code
- Navigation & Custom navigation
- Animated Navigation
- Managing and updating packages
- ListViews and multiple UI states
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
- How to design, build, and debug Flutter apps
- How to develop robust apps with Flutter
- Flutter general AppBar
- Flutter Material Design
- Flutter Row and Column
- Flutter ListView Builder
approximately 3 hours of content and updated regally
- Windows application development OR Mac application development
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- and you are ready for the journey
- love learning about applying cutting-edge algorithms to practical cases!
What Should I Expect After this Course?:
- The ability to build functional apps
- New information regarding Flutter And API integration
Note that the course builds on windows, so I didn’t have a chance to cover the IOS configurations! But feel free to ask anything about it. I will be there to help.
Who this course is for:
- Flutter and Dart learning cravers
- Anyone who want to understand how to integrate Rest API in a Flutter app