- Students will also need to develop the habit of finding the right solutions online from relevant websites.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages used to create Web applications and platforms. It was designed for flexibility, allowing developers to write code that would run on any machine, regardless of architecture or platform. According to the Java home page, more than 1 billion computers and 3 billion mobile phones worldwide run Java.
Java has significant advantages over other languages and environments that make it suitable for just about any programming task.
The advantages of Java are as follows:
- Java is easy to learn.Java was designed to be easy to use and is therefore easy to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.
- Java is object-oriented.This allows you to create modular programs and reusable code.
- Java is platform-independent.One of the most significant advantages of Java is its ability to move easily from one computer system to another. The ability to run the same program on many different systems is crucial to World Wide Web software, and Java succeeds at this by being platform-independent at both the source and binary levels.
Because of Java’s robustness, ease of use, cross-platform capabilities and security features, it has become a language of choice for providing worldwide Internet solutions.
This course was specifically designed for those who has no previous experience in working with programming languages. The main purpose of the course is to deliver an idea of how to work with the language and help students to build a good foundation of Java. Course will cover basic topics e.g. primitive data types, decision making, operators, classes e.t.c Also the main principals of the language will be explained to students here. All students will get hands-on experience during working on coding tasks of this course
Who this course is for:
- This course is highly recommended for students who qualitatively wish to learn Java basics in a short span of time.