- A Computer or Laptop
- Some Technical Knowledge Needed
If you host meetings online and are ready to bring your skills to the next level this course is for you!
This course is for intermediate and advanced users who need to host online workshops, trainings, meetings, and more.
Get the most up-to-date tools that professionals use to supercharge their engagement. And you’ll be more confident in using them so you’ll be ready for your next event.
Whether you’ve been working online for years or have only just started, you will be guided through everything you need to be a PRO. This course will provide you with easy, step-by-step training to get you feeling comfortable and getting everyone to interact during your next online event.
[YOUR CAREER] Knowing how to use these tools is a definite PLUS to your career, upon completing this course you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion that you can add to your resume and LinkedIn Profile.
What students are saying about my courses:
- John A. C. – “This was a good match because of all the detailed information (unlike most tutorials which tend to gloss over a lot of particulars). That makes a great difference. Well done!”
- Sarah L. – “BEST course I’ve seen on Zoom. I had been trying to figure out how to share a video with computer audio and it was covered in this course. I also really enjoyed the updates as items change.”
- Anand B. – “Very detailed and step-by-step lucid and articulate explanations on how to use Zoom.”
- Randy C. – “I’m liking the hands-on knowledge and expertise being brought to the videos!”
- Vonney N. – “Nice presentation. Good tips. Saw some things I wasn’t aware of.”
Who this course is for:
- Remote Workers and Professionals who work online
- Anyone hosting meetings or trainings online
- Professionals looking to improve their online engagement
- Managers who are in charge of team meetings
- Trainers, Facilitators, and Workshop Leaders who want to improve the experience for their participants
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Event Organizers
- Workshop Leaders