- No experience in Excel (or any other software) needed. You will learn everything from the very basics
Learn Excel and its main features in this course
- Why take my course?Most courses on Udemy are hours long, why take my 30 minutes course? Well, a longer course isn’t always a better one. When I started to script my course I knew what I was going to include into it, but I asked me how can I deliver all these ideas as concisely as possible?
- Why did I do that?Because I respect my students’ time, and I think that an Excel course should only take a small percentage of your time, the rest of your time should be focused on actual practicing what you’ve learned.
- The reviews say itTake a look at the reviews, and at the structure of the course. I edited all the blank parts I had, so all you get from my course is only what you need.
- You can always refund the course!
Have you been struggling to understand how excel works? In this course I’ll teach beginners to understand and be able to work in Excel. I made the course as concisely as possible, so that it won’t take a lot of your time, but still you’ll learn a ton of new things.
What are you going to learn in Excel?
- How to use text
- How to use work and edit the cells
- How to use basic formulas
- How to create/format a table
- How to create a chart
- How to edit your chart
- How to group cells
- Short-cuts for your work
- How to export your project in different types of files+ A few more things
Why learn Excel?
Excel is used for:
- Data entry
- Data management
- Financial analysis
- Charting and graphing
- Time management
- Task management
- Financial modeling
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Almost anything that needs to be organized!
The course is organized on 3 sections! In the first section you will learn the most basic things in excel such as how to work with text and cells. In the second cell, you’ll learn how to work with functions / formulas. In the third section you will learn how to make charts, how to group cells and how to export your project.
The course has only 31 minutes, this is because I tried to make it as small as possible, since time is our most valuable resource. But keep in mind that it includes everything you need to know to be able to work in Excel.
What are you waiting for? Buy this course and start learning Excel right away!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn to work in Excel
- Administrative Assistant
- Retail Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Financial Analysts
- Project Managers