- You do NOT need any knowledge or previous experience with Photoshop.
- You must have at least a basic architecture knowledge.
- Photoshop CC installed on your computer. The version used in the course is 2021 in English.
- The lectures were developed on Photoshop 2021. It’s recommended to use the same version or newer one to be able of opening the resource files.
You are not happy with your Architectural Presentations or haven’t even started yet? Be one of the first and learn Photoshop for architectural post-production with the AGA Studio’s experience here!
I will show you step by step how to use the tools to produce professional pictures, starting with basic principles that guide the graphic design. We proceed showing some tips and tricks, insertion of people, vegetation, cars, shadow and light effects, among other tools to create realistic 3D images and illustrated sections. We also explore the production of nightly, rainy and after rain scenes. We do all this on the computer together. All you need is your laptop and the software installed on it. You will learn skills and knowledge that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
Photoshop is the most used software for images edition. In this course we go directly to the point for architects, using this powerful software to make architectural post-production projects. The video lessons are divided into 12 sections, guiding you step by step from the absolute zero knowledge to a professional level.
My studio, AGA – Alexandre Gonçalves Architecture, has been successful with international experiences since 2016. This Photoshop training will be a life-changing in your architect/designer career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make realistic presentations for architecture with post-production on Photoshop.
- Employees who want to start a side business and become self-employed.