“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSPO I, PSPO 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Confidence in passing your Scrum Product Owner Certification – I have helped thousands of students pass their Scrum Certificatons ( PSPO / PSM / CSM ). I give you the exact preparation questions you need to gain confidence in the exam and then get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000.
- Practice Questions Based On The Latest Scrum Guide – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Contact me directly – You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully to help you obtain your Scrum Certification MUCH faster!
Using the newest v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation!
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple framework for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
I have over 471,907 students. I’ve taught over 246,945 students how to pass their Scrum Certification exams with my Bestselling Certification Prep Course.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a product owner, scrum master, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, if you are preparing for a scrum product owner certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
Why should I get Product Owner Certification?
- Credibility – you will be recognised by employers and customers as someone with a seal of approval. In short, they are more likely to believe that you know what you are talking about and employ your services.
- Confidence – you will feel more certainty in your ability to carry out scrum as a Product Owner “the right way” and add value to any product or project.
- Salary / Revenue increase – if you already have a Product Owner role, you can mention your certification as a reason for pay increase. If you don’t yet have the role, you can use it as a valid reason to be given a better offer for your Product Owner or Product Manager salary
- Certificate – you will be able to place the certificate on your linked in profile, website and any other digital or physical profile as a record of achievement, making it more likely to close deals, get jobs and boost your own self esteem (with good reason)
What do my students say?
I am fortunate enough to have helped thousands of students to obtain and pass their Scrum Certifications using my courses. Here’s what they said about my courses:
@Paul Ashun, Thank you very much for valuable training and helping me for passing PSM1. Going to follow you’re course for PSMII. : )
Thanks…I’ve already passed PSM 1 Certification on the first try!
Thanks Paul for the course.
I passsed PSM 1 yesterday… with 91%. It was my second try and in first try at May I had scored 81%
I passed the test on my second attemp, with 92.4%.
I sat the PSM I exam and passed on Sunday!
Thank you for putting the energy and time into your course.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if:
- you want to become a Product Owner
- you are a Stakeholder who wants to demonstrate confidence in understanding Product Ownership
- you want to MASTER the Fundamentals of SCRUM as a Product Owner
- you want to run an Agile / Scrum Business